Terms of Service & Privacy
- MultiVerse Warriors comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
- Cheaters will be banned, suspended, or get their account modified at any time once caught without warning. Rules are located in the Player Guide
- Any information collected while you play will not be shared with outside sources, however may be used for other MultiVerse Games Ltd games.
- We gather certain personal information from all registering members. This includes e-mail address and Facebook ID (if linked). We also store your personal preferences related to this website in your account data.
- We may also collect data relating to all network connections, primarily your IP address. We use this information to track fraudulent user activity (including but not limited to: the use of multiple accounts, account sharing.) Your browser type and version are also detected.
- Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information through our messaging system, forums, or chat rooms - this information could be collected and used by other parties. Our team will do our best to remove personal data, however we can not control what you have posted. You agree that you post such information under your own free will.
- MultiVerse Games Ltd is entitled to interrupt the operation of the game without prior notice if there are urgent technical reasons or because of critical / necessary maintenance. In all other cases reasonable advance notice will be provided using suitable means.
- Outages to the game while rare, can occur. In the unlikely event of such an event, the Game Administration will not be held responsible for any in-game losses that a player will incur. If it is deemed necessary the game may provide all players with protection for a short period, this will be the exception and not the rule
- Donations are non refundable after a reasonable amount of time has passed (48 hours). In the unlikely event that a problem should arise from a donation, you can only be provided with MV points or in-game resources as compensation.